Why worry? Anyone with beautiful skin, regardless of whether they have ever had any other treatments, immediately stands out. It is a point of difference, female or male. This requires commitment not a miracle.
- Genetics play a pivotal role in whether you are blessed with resilient, strong supple skin or not, as do environmental factors, nutritional diet, general health, fluid intake, smoking, alcohol, make up choices, and even our own metabolism plus many more. These oxidative stresses all put pressure on our skin.
- Prevention and protection rather than repair are crucial, and it is never too late to start.
- Medical grade, correctly prescribed and consistently used products do make all the difference.
- Not all products are created equal. Using the incorrect products or makeup can very easily create or exacerbate skin issues.
- Many people seek help for these issues when often times, quite simply, it comes down to the makeup or skin care they are using.
- Ensuring the products we use are of the highest standard, meticulously crafted, safe, and ethical, packed full of medical grade, scientifically based, clinically tested and personally tested ingredients is key.
Be good to your skin, you will wear it every day for the rest of your life.
- Stop smoking.
- Stop excessive drinking.
- Decrease sun exposure.
- Increase fluids (water).
- Healthy diet (a few treats goes without saying).
- Decrease sugar intake hugely.
- Stop sugary drinks and energy drinks.
- Improve work/life balance.
- Medical grade skin care products.
- Use only pure mineral makeup.
Glowing skin is the result of proper skincare it means you can wear less makeup and let skin shine through.
Basically for beginners:
- Cleanser, lactic based
- Vitamin C cream/serum + orally
- Vitamin A cream/serum (+orally and supported with Vitamin E)
- An antioxidant protection moisturiser may have sun block included.
- Sun block zinc or titanium oxide based
- Pure mineral makeup only
- Fragrance free
- No nasty chemicals
- Minimal additives.
In polite society, a well maintained skincare routine is one of life’s great successes.